Tuesday 4 December 2012

Flights sorted

Spoke to Carole at HC the other day. Told her we wanted to fly Virgin rather than UA. The price had come down since she quoted us, so the return flight is costing us about £707. I've never flown with Virgin before but heard good things about them, so I'm looking forward to it.




Have also been taking a look at excursions. HC can book some but not the Alcatraz tour. You have to do that one yourself. It's a must do for both of us, so it's just a question of whether we just do that or buy one of the city tours that includes the Alcatraz ticket. I'm waiting for Dudley to let me know his preference. I feel it's probably easier, when you only have one spare day, to let the organised tours take the pain away and bus you around.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Woody, I took the organised tour in Chicago, and it was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete