Monday 1 July 2013

We did it our way...

And now, the end is here
And so I face the final blog post.....

I've pretty much said it all now. Would just like to say thanks to everyone who has bothered to read the blog and offered me encouragement along the way. I hope you have all enjoyed reading it, I know I have writing it and I'm sure Dud has, starring in it ;-)

Another thank you to all those people who have shared the experience over the last couple of weeks and made it another great touring holiday for Dud and myself, it was a pleasure meeting you all and riding with you. ORSUM! It would be good to try and keep in touch. If any of you are ever down Chatham way, let me know (and I can make sure I'm away on holiday ;-) )

Only a few bits of business left now.

Once I've sorted photos, I shall be posting a selection on Flickr and I'll be sending out the link to everyone. If I've taken photos of you in particular, I'll email those to you. If I ever get round to editing the Go-pro footage, likewise, I shall let you know where you can view it.

You may remember I weighed myself before I left home. We'll quite remarkably, I am actually 1kg lighter than before the tour, despite all those brekkies, lunches and dinners. Must be all the sweating I did under that blistering sun, aided by the 6 miles I ran over the two weeks too, I suspect.

Finally, Dud, I and the other two wild Hogs plan to tour Europe next year (1 year and 5 days to be precise), so if you want to follow that blog let me know and I'll let you know once it is up and running. . The link is www.whet2014.blogspot.com

Thanks again.

Ride Safe!

Neill

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog Neill, not only is very entertaining it's also a very good reminder as to what we did and when we did it.
    Geoff and I had a ball,and we will definitely do another. If your ever in . ABERDEENSHIRE. please give us a shout, you will be very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Woody and of course Dudley. You have come a long way from your days on the Matchless, Dudley. Well done again guys, and looking forward to the Euro Tour next year.

    ReplyDelete