Thursday 23 May 2013

3 Weeks


Yes, it's now just three weeks till Branson's finest whisk Dudley and myself across the pond. About this time (7am) I'll be stepping off the high speeder at St Pancras and jumping on the Piccadilly line to Heathrow.

I did some pre-packing at the weekend, bike boots, etc, but will need to sit down and make a proper list to make sure nothing gets left behind. I was hoping to travel light but I probably already have more t-shirts than I'm going to need. I guess the test will come when it comes to weighing the case. Besides my main case I'll also have a foldall, in which will go my crash helmet and laptop, camera too probably. I remember it was quite a struggle with the two bags when I did Route 66, particularly on the Chicago metro, so the lighter the pair of them, the better. I wonder if I can get away with reversing my pants? 


2 comments:

  1. Bro,

    I thought the rules was to go light and come back heavy in the luggage? Make use of the cheaper prices over there?

    ReplyDelete