Thursday 2 May 2013

Counting the days

Well, of course I am. Who wouldn't be? With now less than 6 weeks to go to departure on my second tour of the U.S., the excitement level is beginning to rise. Even work doesn't seem half bad at the moment, with that massive Virgin aircraft looming on the horizon. Helped of course by being back on the Bandit, rather than relying on public transport. I will miss reading the Scout Mistresses dirty text messages though ;-)

As with the Reservoir Hogs Tour, I have employed those lovely chaps from Vistaprint, to brand up some bits and pieces. Once again then, I shall be sporting a white polo shirt, though this time in a Large, rather than the snug Medium. White, not only being cheaper, is also good for showing off a tan, something I am expecting to acquire in that hot Nevada/California sunshine. Bring it on!


The WHWW2013 Polo, rarer than hen's teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment