Saturday 15 June 2013

Day 2 - Welcome

Having completed registration, we all (except for 2) met up for our Welcome meeting. Dean ran us through an overview of of what to expect over the coming 2 weeks. Turns out Larry is his brother. Larry and Dean. Not quite got the right ring to it. I can feel a nickname coming on...ba ba, ba ba, ba ba, bah...ah!

Talk concluded, we had our meal. A buffet dinner. I had bbq chicken, rice and brocolli. Healthyish.  Washed down with water and finished off with 2 cookies and 2 small cakes! Oops! 

Just before we finished, the last 2, Keith and Mary arrived.  The full compliment consists of 6 couples, Dud and myself. 9 bikes as one of the gals, Barbara, is running solo.

We are all loaded up now and currently en route to Glendale Harley, to pick up our bikes.

As Dud and I are the only two singlies, for this trip only, he shall be Hopper and I Fonda.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

1 comment: