Saturday 22 June 2013

End of Day 9

Dud and I went down to have some dinner and decided we would have a flutter on the machines. When in Vegas, eh?

We agreed on $20 and hit the gambling floor. To cut a long story short, Dud blew his twenty bucks in pretty short order, whilst I was having a bit more luck and with $10 still left, I decided to play some roulette. Not the genuine thing mind you, a touch screen job.

I was having quite a bit of luck and bringing myself back to the $20 I'd staked. Time was ticking on, so I said if I got my $20 back, then I'd call it quits. As it was, I hit a reasonable win on the last spin and cashed in for $22.25. I'd beaten the house!  They won't want me back there in a hurry ;-)

Back to do final bits of packing and bed, alarm set for 6am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment