Monday 10 June 2013

T minus 3

Wow, time seems to be flying by now. Had plans to sort out my packing at the weekend but got kinda distracted by the arrival of the new bike. Gone is the Suzuki Bandit, in its place, a Triumph Sprint GT.

I have managed to re-visit my packing though and although I have only added one or two small bits, the case looks a lot fuller than it did the other day, Some sort of reverse Tardis effect I think. As I potter about, things pop into my mind, as to what I should be taking, usually to pop out again before I've had chance to write them down. The earplugs , however, are taken care of. Not just for when riding the bike though but for night time too, when Dudley starts driving them home!  To be fair to Dud, for once, I probably have a bit of a pop and whistle myself, so in case he feels the need, I've packed another pair for him.

I've charged up the batteries of those bits of kit that need it. Archos, for my music on the plane, Go-pro for on bike video and my digital camera. I've got plenty of adapters as well, so I can keep my electrical needs satisfied throughout the tour. Just as well we're not going to the middle of the Amazon jungle!

Now, is there anything I've forgotten..........

No comments:

Post a Comment