Thursday 13 June 2013

Pulled pork!

No, I don't mean I've copped off with some large American lady, though we've seen a few already. No I'm referring to my first meal on yankie soil. A bbq pulled pork baguette with fries. Oh, and a tiny bit of coleslaw so I don't have to feel too guilty. Washed down with 2 Shock Top Belgian (?) wheat beers. A poor man's Blue Moon. Had an entertaining time with our new best friends, Graham & Pat. I'm sure there's more to come from them over the next two weeks ;-)

We've booked up for a bus tour of LA. Lasts about 5 hours and will pick us up at 10:30 tomorrow.

I'm about to check out the gym and may even consider a run before bed.  I've now been up for 23 hours and it's still a little early for bed.



1 comment:

  1. I had been tracking the flight and it sure was a long day for you guys. Glad you all arrived safely. Enjoy the tour of LA. On a different note, it must be the worst city I have seen, for people sleeping rough.

    ReplyDelete